Hey everyone! Another patch with some minor improvements in it for the testing branch.
We're planning to put these fixes live on the main branch Tuesday May 5th!
Fixes and Improvements
- Remove duplicate "Tutorial: Scheduling" entry from the codex
- Fix typo in Pip codex entry
- Weight plates now properly detect when an element solidifies directly on top of them
Fix crash when creature dies while it's laying an egg
- Also cleanup the inactive egg left in the scene
- Fix old hack that had sweepers always drop their contents on load. This was to stop them from putting their current contents into an unrelated fetch. Now the arm drops everything only if its new fetch doesn't match the current request
- Slight improvement to the speed of the algorithm for fetch errands
- Slight improvement to the speed of data lookup for fetch errands
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.