Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that we really appreciate the bug reports and feedback you leave for us. Though the game has been officially released, we have been and will continue to put out patches with fixes and quality-of-life improvements. There are some fixes to new content we didn't get into this patch for stability reasons, but we're continuing to improve the game and will get those fixes into a later update! For the whole story be sure to read the roadmap.
- Solid Conveyor Filter no longer gets "stuck" if an ore sublimates and sends an empty box to the filter
- Fix the Conveyor Element Sensor and Conveyor Shutoff being "one tick behind".
- Fix to Sweepy's sleep sounds
- AND gate audio added
- Some automation sound volumes adjusted
- Fix crash in Element sensors when an object is destroyed while in the conduit
- Update Chinese strings
- Logic Gate animations are now Played, not Queued, since they are all much quicker. Prevents the animations from playing continuously even after a signal has stabilized.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.