- Medicine pack and medicine vial recipes are automatically unlocked at the apothecary when the matching doctor stations are researched
- Add some retries to mod db loading for cases where backup utilities or onedrive have locked a file
- Skill Scrubber will be correctly resumed on file load
- Updated artwork for Skill Scrubber
- Added sounds for various animated Artefacts
- Dupe hats work correctly on the Schedule screen dropdown
- Dupe hats work correctly on the assignment screens
- Various sick emotes (i.e. holding stomach and swaying) no longer cause chore interruption
- Tweaked frequency of sick emotes
- Dupe Germ Susceptibility attribute is now Germ Resistance. Traits, game setting, boosters, etc. affect a duplicant's Germ Resistance, and each disease has a certain negative resistance. The combination of the two becomes the chance to get sick, which gets close to but never reaches 0% or 100% (except with the custom game setting of course)
- Germ Exposure tooltips include a (small) clue as to where the germ was encountered
It's a long weekend starting tomorrow up here in Canada, so have a good weekend everyone!
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.