Just sneaking this one out before the weekend. Have a good one, folks!
- Zip extraction works correctly on OSX, allowing Workshop mods to be correctly installed
- Fix Smart Battery automation descriptions and tooltips
- Liquid Fan has been deprecated (can no longer be constructed)
- Water and ice transition correctly inside Ice Maker / Icedro Fan
- Balancing of Ice Maker / Icedro Fan heat and power usages
- Squeamish now actually can't roll with a Caring interest
- Gastrophobia and Gourmet can no longer roll together
- Duplicants were earning skill experience at about 3x the rate they were tuned to, now the algorithm has been corrected.
- Sick dupes will not wait for treatment at a doctor station if they are the only available doctor
- Add dupes in space to consumables, priorities, skills and vitals screen
- Dupes in space appear faded in these screens
- Reorganize astronaut skills on the skill screen
- Critters will no longer pass through doors set to "auto", even if a duplicant has opened it. They will pass through doors set to "open" though
- Mods button is always active, instead showing a message if no mods are installed.
- Pacifist trait no longer prevents digging Skills from being learned
- Outer Space sounds will "calm down" around constructed bases
- Gravitas Facility has its own ambience
- Tweaked Drywall placement sound
- Red Alert and Yellow Alert overlays no longer interfere with each other
- Adjusted Yellow Alert sounds, added an activation sound for "!!" priority
- Activating the Materials overlay no longer causes building plans to hide behind the ground
- Mod preview images download correctly
- Game restarts correctly after a mod is installed
- Mods under development can now be placed in Documents/OxygenNotIncluded/mods/dev/<modname>. This will cause crashes and restarts to be handled slightly differently, to make iterating on mod development easier.
- Duplicant portraits in the UI once again wear hats!
- The top-left HUD element that used to show immune levels now counts sick duplicants
- Added sounds to Icedro Fan
- Steam Turbine can now get Engie's Tuneup
- Can now rename storage lockers
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.