- Fabricators with infinite queues will no longer halt production
- New sound effects for Metal and Marble sculptures
- More more more build menu linework
- Updated middle-quality Marble sculpture
- Adjusted artwork and plant positions in the Hanging and Wall vase so the plant doesn't go through the ceiling as easily.
- New animations for releasing fish in to the water
- Socializing at the Printer Pod no longer has a visible progress bar.
- Several threshold-based side screens have been updated with new buttons for mouse-based entry, rather than a slider.
- Temperature sensor now allows the entire temperature range to be selected (even if the sensor itself can't handle it...)
- Improved building status text for infinite queues with missing ingredients.
- Medium quality small statue has been redesigned
- Critters will once again be able to find food inside a Critter Feeder
- Fix up some crashes that resulted form dissociated astro-dupes
- Improve tooltip when a building can't be placed at certain locations
- Metal Refinery once again requires enough coolant to begin fabrication
- Fix fabricators building up an infinite supply of resources if their fabrication is started and stopped
- Fabricators should no longer get "stuck" if their operational state changes (i.e. from entombment, power, etc.)
- Fix a crash on the Kiln if it got entombed while working
- Doors will once again update their temperature to match their environment
- Updated Korean and Chinese translations
- Duplicants pick up Pacu using their multigun rather than bagging directly, because they are unable to actually stand on a fish trap.
- Further logging improvements for disappearing rocket parts -- If you've launched a fresh rocket since Thursday's hotfix, and it has come back without pieces, please post the save file so we can determine where they went!
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.