- Database entry revisions
- Even more build menu linework updates
- Non-elemental building materials (i.e. fibre) can now apply material bonuses to buildings made from them
- Tooltips for attribute multipliers (i.e. the decor bonus from materials) now shows as a percentage correctly.
- Fibre now has a 10% decor bonus
- Updated artwork for Crown Moulding
- Fabricators should correctly resume work after an operational change (i.e. power loss, flooded, etc.)
- Changed display of recipe names for Metal Refinery
- Regolith Meteors once again drop enough regolith to blanket the surface in a protective layer and prevent destruction of the surface. The deeper the regolith layer, the less regolith meteors will deposit, up to about 8 tiles.
- A "full" regolith tile reduced to 1000kg from 1840kg.
- Maximum decor value is displayed
- Tweaks to generated rocket names
- Clean up some more invalid minion IDs which could lead to hard-to-track crashes.
- Hook up more artwork for the Tall and Wide paintings
- Telescope door sound effects added
- Algae Terrarium interact sound effects added
- Gas Bottle Emptier once again has gasses in the filter list
- Updated Russian translations
- Fix various missing strings
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.