- Increased the number of Shove Voles that spawn in a world
- Jet Suit Locker has a status if there isn't enough fuel available
- Jet Suit Locker O2/Fuel indicators are hooked up
- Jet Suit Locker correctly determines if a suit is fully filled
- Loose ore now exchanges heat with the tile beneath it, even if it's not in a vacuum
- Rockets will not launch if their path to space is obstructed
- Conduits no longer kill all disease inside them
- Jet Suits require petroleum to fabricate and come pre-fuelled.
- Revised art on Liquid Storage
- Gas and Liquid elements now have proper colours in the codex and recipes
- Fixed stretched side screen for refinery buildings
- Thermite renamed to Thermium
- Database revisions
- Command Module no longer fetches infinite suits
- Steam and Hydrogen engines are no longer stackable
- Attachable buildings (i.e. rocket parts) now show a proper warning if they can't be placed
- Updated artwork on Jet Suit buildings
- Adjusted recipe for Superinsulator (abyssalite + isoresin + fibre)
- Adjusted recipe for Supercoolant (gold + petroleum + fullerene)
- Gas Emptier art revisions
- Gas Emptier building size matches updated artwork
- Research screen search filter updates in realtime, searches descriptions as well as names
- Telescope is no longer a research station; used to analyze space destinations
- Basic Rocketry no longer requires orange research points
- Hooked up Jet Suit visual effects
- Updated main menu animations
- Altered scene layering to accommodate the Vole -- please let us know of any weirdness!
- Ore from the Oxylite Refinery appears on the correct layer
- Vole diet drastically increased to convert meaningful amounts of ore into meaningfully sized tiles
- Reduced the mass of Regolith meteors by about half
Vole heat range increased to 400C (comfort) and 500C (fatal)
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.