- Fixed a crash that could occur when dupes walked through an area that previously contained suit lockers.
- The word "EggShell" should now be translatable.
- Moved Morale next to stress in the vitals panel.
- Added some Morale related tips.
- Fixed missing string reference: "Any".
- Fixed filter status item not showing the correct element.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after a Dupe died.
- Updated Korean and Russian translations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Linux when generating worlds and when loading previous save files.
- Fixed dupes getting stuck animating in place.
- Improved Morale display in consumables screen.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the sandbox stamp tools.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a creature fell off the map.
- Fix for the great hall room type sometimes not getting recognized until you reloaded your save file.
- "Neutral" morale gives a stress bonus
- The stress from low morale comes on more gently (but has the same maximum)
- Custom game settings for morale only apply to negative stress effects (and retuned a bit)
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.