Overall tuning to the power and fertilizer economies
- Solar panels have a higher max wattage and sun is much much brighter so panels are at max watage for more of the day
- Meteor showers occur for a smaller percentage of the season
- Methane generator produces more waste heat
- Petroleum generator uses less fuel
- Fertilizer maker is no longer a methane power producer, now it's a fertilizer producer with a specialized recipe
- Compost produces dirt, sleet wheat requires dirt. Farm station still requires fertilizer
- Reduced cost of Bunker Door and Bunker Tiles.
- Puft and light bug will swim up through water to avoid drowning.
- Hatches no longer try to move vertically between floor tiles.
- Comet plays damage sounds as it passes through any tiles/buildings, not just on destroy.
- Fixed another crash when Duplicants were at the top of the simulation grid.
- Fixed a simulation crash that could occur if a building was destroyed right after being placed using sandbox tools.
- Fixed another debug key crash in the main menu.
- Shine bugs stop glowing when they're overcrowded.
- Liquids will attempt to displace their neighbour liquids if they have sufficient mass. This should _reduce_ the occurrences of a little puddle of liquid stopping the flow of a much larger river of liquid but checkboard type patterns will still ultimately result in the stall.
- Shine bug egg names should no longer be capitalized when showing up in storage.
- Creature pivot locators should no longer be visible.
- Light bug babies should no longer all look the same.
- Fixed some string formatting on the tooltips in the jobs menu.
- "Unassigned" in the jobs menu is now localizable.
- Meteor detector sound effects.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.