- Revert the crash fix for vests as it was causing more crashes. We'll look in to it further.
- Toilets no longer crash if they were flushing when the game loaded
- Fixed Polymer Press description
As well, here are the changes from 261394 from earlier today:
- Wild critters lose fertility to prevent them from laying infinite eggs
- Fixed tooltips on Priorities screen
- Critters get unhappy if in a door, tile, or tiny room
- Fixed Toggle priority on buildings that don't normally have priority (like the Printing Pod)
- Adjusted the default priority of auto-disinfect on buildings which don't have priority to 5
- "Research Complete" notification tooltip fixed
- Ration Boxes and Fridges fetch errand priorities are now controlled by Supply rather than Storage
- Insulated pipes/vents once again insulate
- Tweaked the starting calories and hungry range so that creatures try and stay more full. This prevents wild creatures in new games from sitting around doing nothing for many cycles.
- Transfer arm now (mostly) can't pick up or deliver through tiles
- Improved Wrangle fx
- Duplicants will now take more than one pill from a stack of pills.
- Fixed several temperature bugs with Pneumatic Doors
- Farmer's Touch will no longer make crops grow if they are stifled
- Disabling an errand group on the Priorities screen will now disable those errands even if it's the dupe's current Job.
Fix crash when duplicants tried putting on too much clothing: Duplicants can no longer equip more than one vest
- Fix crash that could occur when crops dropped their fruit
- Fix a crash in the Planter side screen
- More helpful error message when a game can't be saved
- Added/fixed icons for many Database entries
- Increased capacity of the Critter Feeder to 2,000kg
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.