- Critter feeder now organizes it's storage options by creature diet.
- Creatures now start off wild and become tame after being groomed for a couple of cycles.
- Wild creatures consume/produce much less than tame creatures.
- Broad tuning pass on creature consumption/production to account for their life cycles.
- Creatures should now die if they run out of calories.
- Geyser are now dormant for a shorter portion of their "big cycle".
- Improved studied geyser status items.
- Creatures should now spawn with the appropriate max health.
- Hatches should no longer spawn in the air when starting a new game.
- Creatures will now get overcrowded if too many of them are in the same room.
- Morbs should no longer get stuck spawning polluted oxygen.
- Using a specific world gen seed should now always spawn the same type of geysers in the same locations.
- Auto-Sweeper can no longer sweep through Mesh/AirFlow tiles.
- Fixed an issue where the simulation was destroying gas mass.
- The priorities screen now allows you to cycle back to auto-assigned(the wrench) if you've manually changed it.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when browsing the database.
- Ranchers should no longer try and ranch burrowed hatches.
- Several databse link fixes.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong autosave file was being deleted.
- Fixed crash that could occur when fighting creatures.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a creature could no longer reach their ranch station.
- Debug paint tools now have an eye dropper tool.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.