Detailed Patch Notes
- Added two new “Tiny Toy” Trials
- Increased base pogo speed
- Added new cereal section to Wholesale
- New audio has been added to wholesale announcer emitter
- Prevent thrown objects from going through walls
- Fix issue where taunts might appear unbound when assigning an unrelated binding
- Fixed situation that would cause wind tunnel sounds to keep playing after leaving
- Players should stick to surf objects more reliably
- Players no longer ragdoll when looking in certain directions while surfing, now in these situations players lose speed until they slide off the object
- Text fixes on Mastery Gym whiteboards
- Various wholesale optimizations
- Smooth third person camera when pulling back after obstruction
Potato Concept Art?
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.