- Pig town is more consistent now. Shouldn’t have missing pig palaces
- Fixed issue where the “Travel” option would not show on teleportato in adventure mode when playing with controller.
- The Camera will zoom back out after Wilba’s transformations.
- Fixed controller hint showing “MISSING NAME” when near a bramble site.
- Fixed examine string for cave entrance on ROC island.
- Only Wormwood will see the Plant action with seeds when using a controller.
- Partially constructed Robot can be teleported.
- Reduced memory spike on save.
- Dryrack in interiors will still work when it’s raining outside.
- Controllers won’t detect depleted sparkling pools.
- Fixed another way rain could stop prematurely when leaving an interior
- Ancient Robots won’t push the telelocator Focus around now.
- Ancient Robots can’t leave the world bounds now.
- Ancient Hulk’s laser spin should cause less lag now.
- Walls can now be placed on sparkling puddles.
- Dung piles won’t land in the water or thin air now.
- Wilba’s silver necklace will stop draining sanity when Wilba is safe from Werepigism.
- Vortex Cloak float animation fixed
- Root Trunk minimap icon fixed
- Ro Bin won’t disappear when left alone in a room
- Bramble Sites can be built on now.
- Investigated mysteries will survive a save/load
- Navigadget can be dropped after an attempt to put it into the Pew-matic is made.
- Base Fan doesn’t work when off now.
- Gnats can be carried to other worlds when infesting a character who uses the Skyworthy or Seaworthy
- Minimap icon for player’s city hall fixed.
- Cooked Tubers are now actually cooked.
- Payment can come from a backpack when shopping.
- Pig Bandit will include contents of the players backpack now when deciding to mug them.
- Flower of Life’s health penalty as a resurrector fixed.
- Fixed a layering issue with doors and columns.
- Added Hedge item examine strings.
- Fixed the spawning of multiple Bramble Cores on save/load
Pig won’t forget they paid tax on a save/load
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.