The Character Update is now live! This update focuses on making our new Hamlet characters more interesting for you to play, particularly when playing outside of the Hamlet world.
Wilba has inherited one of her father's more colourful characteristics, namely, she now carries the same curse that inflicts all of her father's family with dreaded werepigism. Also, all of pigkind from Hamlet's town pigs to those of ROG will now recognize her as the king's daughter, and pay her tribute in the form of gifts.
We weren't very happy with how Warbucks was working out. While trying to find ways to make him work, we decided that he just wasn't as interesting as we would like, and so we've made the decision to start from scratch. You can still continue your Warbucks saves as his files will not be removed from the game, but he will no longer be in the official lineup of starting characters.
Instead, we would like to introduce to you our new character, Wormwood! Who knows where this creature of nature came from, but he'll likely grow on you.
Thank you for playing, and we look forward to hearing your feedback!
- Added options for disabling the decorative vines and the canopy shadow in Hamlet for lower-end hardware.
- Blooming Rainforest trees will drop burrs when chopped
- Webber's disguise will show up if put on the ground now.
- Fixed random startup crash with blueprints in Hamlet compatible worlds.
- Fixed assert when trying to launch the game with The Screecher mod enabled.
- Lazy Forager doesn’t collect items off shelves anymore. Affected saves should be fixed
- Bundling wrap now works with controller.
- Zoomed inventory management (with controller) should now behave properly with shelves.
- Fixed "Text not found" in recipe popups when not near needed prototyping machine.
- Fixed an assert on load of some Hamlet compatible ShipWrecked worlds.
Burned crops just produce burnt seeds unless fully mature
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.