Here are today's fixes, gathered from reports from the weekend. We're looking to lock down the build this Thursday, so hopefully this list will be a bit smaller each day this week. We'll probably hotfix most of this into release shortly after that, just to get more play-hours on it before launch.
- Allow you to preview voices in the compendium using a controller
- Give moreef a sad bonus string in smith's brawl
- Unlock the neural_braid in the compendium when you get the upgraded version in event_merchant_startup
- Buttons with no right-click functionality shouldn't make sounds when you right click them
- Fix string in the compendium when you have beaten a boss as max prestige
- Hook up happy_call_pet quips
- Fix damage arrow previews from being rendered beneath core arguments.
- Selecting combat/negotiation using gamepad will first invoke the preview panel, and only then engage. This prevents the preview panel from automatically showing up and obscuring dialog.
- Show cosmic grafts in the compendium
- Adjusted the fighter formation in mutant_vix.lua to prevent overlapping
- Muliffee has a better range of opinion events in her final quest
- Oolo and foolo hate you for killing their sibling
- Mullifee and theroux will help you against vix if they are at least neutral towards you.
- Mark the oshnu as wanted_alive in sidejobs/SMITH/side_smith_three_is_a_party
- Fix followup quest crash if target is dead in side_smith_sponsorship_deal.lua
- The "terror" perk now applies 5 flat morale damage rather than a percentage
- Added an IsActive check in disruptor_field to prevent an infinite loop if the automech dies while the buff is active
- Added a nil-check in the "Smashing" daily feat
- Klipper no longer shows a condition icon
- Clarified desc of Double Down
- Weezil's Conditioning now uses its own stacks to show how much more power can be removed
- Fixed bug where Vix's Prickly applied a non-int amount of composure
- Fixed bug where declining boss grafts didn't grant the correct amount of shills
- Fixed bug where brain_harp was reducing, not increasing, overflow damage
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.