Fixes! Get your Fixes here! Set right up!
- Reduced the renown cap of Dominion by 1
- Deceive now has a priority of PRESETTOR
- Fixed bug caused by an interaction between kindling and sapping bile
- Fixed bug where the first aid boon was triggered by debuffs decaying
- fixed a doubled up flavor on a rook negotiation card and condition builder update
- Fixed the event priority on Dogged
- Greedy can now only be targeted by cards, similar to Levy
- Increased damage of Dogged, it now costs 1 less when prepared instead of costing 0
- Midbrain Padding now triggers before Jarackle Janglers
- lowered hp of Vix's heshbladders
- Fixed bug where the looping fx from toxic_buildup stuck around after the condition was removed
- Added a basic combat behaviour for the deltrean dignitary
- hook up normal vix fight in experiment, and vix's normal boss intro
- The combat backup in smith_tei_buyer_beware.lua is now an autodog on day 1
- Fixed bug where the Handy perk would restore charges to items when they were dealt at the start of battle/negotiation
- keep new_supplier out of the fight to free old_supplier in side_smith_seemli_new_deal.lua
- Added missing titles to Shredmaw, Droad.
- Suppress intimidated greeting quip after robbing prototype.
- absolute_focus no longer counts as completed unless you win the challenge
- Fixed crash caused by mutant vix's acid attack
- Fix some subtle cases where right-clicking will invoke card popup info undesirably.
- . Suppress it whenever targetting or dragging a card.
- . You must click down AND release on the card to show its info popup.
- . Clear alt_hover flag when a card loses hover.
- . Cancel current chosen card on control up instead of down.
- Put the 'click to continue' overlay above the in hand cards, to prevent interaction with them. This puts dealt cards above as well, which seems ok.
- Added custom titles for Bordenkra and Theroux
- Remove red highlighting on re-usable Attack! convo option text.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.