Today's update fixes some issues, and adds an experiment for the fight against Mutant Vix. Raaaar!
- Added a battle to experiment_smith_final_fight.lua so you can fight the mutated vix
- Meeting at the Crossroads: add failure case if you don't make any shills and need to battle the law.
- Fixed bug where the informant boon applied to the wrong person
- Fix for card purchasing with gamepad, while Confirm Selection setting is enabled. A confirmation popup now appears.
- Preloading various common battle fx when starting a new game. Preload the stuff in generic_fx, too. Unload only when returning to FE.
- Replace broken InkTransition going into combat with a fade. On some platforms we need to load during darkness anyway.
- Don't use popup mode for big/bigger UI mode on the TravelScreen.
- Fix for occasional missing damage previews, if an argument is still being animated in when it has been retargetted.
- Fixed bug where persuasion labels on your arguments were not updated in the same way as your opponent's
- Handy now affects Master Chip.
- Telegraph now grants a small amount of concentration before applying defend
- Fix a bug where Spark Visor could be triggered more times than the number of stacks. It now applies at the start of battle only, but yields a larger bonus.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.