Today brings a new experiment: Vixmalli's negotiation! Give it a shot, and tell us how it feels. It's pretty first-pass, so watch for tuning in the coming days.
Other than that, we have a whole bunch of controller UI fixes. If you use a controller to play, we'd love to hear how that's going for you - we're always looking for ways to improve the interface!
- Added vixmalli negotiation experiment
- Boss grafts on day 1 are always negotiation, Boss grafts on day 2 are always combat
- Fix infinite loop crash if you kill Rooks' day 1 story boss.
- Added boon, bane and death loot to the Rise Valet def
- Set up the combat behaviour for the Rise Valet
- Hooked up the boon, bane and death loot for Tei and Theroux
- Set up the Bilebroker Sampler def with a simple combat behaviour
- Hold RT/LT to engage turbo cursor, and reduce the speed reduction over hover widgets.
- Add missing cursor hints on the TravelScreen
- Fix CardGrid:GetDefaultFocus
- Battle deck is the default focus when focusing on the top bar in gamepad mode.
- Reorder top bar widgets so the most important widgets are fastest to access via gamepad.
- Fix the card info popup showing when you confirm a card upgrade using gamepad.
- When cancelling a targetted Flourish, animate the card away instead of playing the Expend animation.
- In any non-Dev branch, include in the lua crash message a list of installed mods.
- Use the battle/negotiation speed scaling setting instead of Fast Mode to modify the animation speed when choosing Flourishes.
- Swap rarity of High Places / Executive, since High Places is more likely to be useable further in a run given its renown requirements.
- Edited the desc of Swift Rebuttal to make it clearer (hopefully)
- Fix Fold Em applying Wound to all targets if modified by Spear Head.
- Fix crash tooltipping Fatigue outside of battle/negotiation.
- Fix player preview not disappearing when cancelling out of a targetted flourish.
- Fix All-Rounder only applying 2 Trauma.
- Replaced Boosted Pinto Pour with Pale Pinto Pour for better upgrade options
- Fixed bug where Spore Cloud affected non-attack cards
- Added missing Finisher flag to Finishing Strike
- Fix Gut Shot (or other multi-hit attacks) not applying features if the target dies prematurely.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.