More general fixes today, and more smith finale work with temporary dialog, that will disappear in a week or so, like tears in the rain. Enjoy!
- Oshnu Glue now has 2 charges
- The following cards now trigger with cards drawn at the start of your turn:
- - Wretched Strike
- - Robodex
- - Auto-Plating
- - Lumin Darts
- - Known Thug
- The descs for the following grafts have been clarified to include that they do NOT include cards drawn at the start of your turn:
- - Wretched Jar
- - Locus Breaker
- - Reinforcer
- - Thought Reverser
- Wraith Needle is now restricted to Sal and Rook
- Appeal To Reason no longer removes Influence. Cost increased by 1
- Reduced bonus damage on Intrigue to 3
- The "Investigator" core argument now triggers at the end of their turn rather than the start
- Fix objective text disappearing if it is modified during a card game.
- Changed the anim on knuckle_down to prevent it from dragging out too long with high stacks of Trauma
- Fix rb/lb button hints for navigating tabs on the Relationship Screen.
- Increase the animation speed when selecting perks during new game.
- Fix sticky onscreen card when using Sequencer and choosing a card that's already in hand.
- BattleUtil.ResolveBattle now checks if any fighters were a boss rather than just the primary fighter. This fixes an issue where Tazz would always show up as never having been beaten.
- Culling the Herd: You can still succeed the quest if you kill the target but then run away.
- Fix intimidation opinion event occuring late (only after all option handlers are resolved)
Add a special case option for when the clerk at the docks has already been bribed by you.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.