[Game Update] - 443381

Release Date: 12/01/20

Update Information:

Hey Grifters,

This update is mostly tuning. I'm not too proud to admit that I barely scraped by on a p0 sal day 1 run today (It's been a while since I played her story!). Pro tip: Don't pick Projector as your first battle draft, even if you've never picked it before and you're really curious to see how it plays.

UI

• content.lua now creates a table of newly added flags for card upgrades to dynamically highlight new keywords
  • Removed all instances of manual_desc to ensure that dynamically added card flags display properly on cards 
  • Making sure basic flourishes always show as unlocked
  • Allowing clicks on the Death Loot card within the agent info popup

GAMEPLAY

• fix mettle shop spawn condition
  • Adjust creature health down a bit, and increase combat strength of yote variants to adjust day 1 combat parties
  • add difficulty filter on attacker in oppo_friend_in_trouble
  • Change the way max health changes are stored under the hood, to allow for better upgrade accounting
  • Nadan now starts the battle by calling in 2 goons
  • Nadan now applies "Sentry" to the goons he summons, so that they attack anyone who attacks Nadan
  • Added the "bare_mettle" mutator, for when you want a mettle-free experience
  • Fixed bug where the mettle_negotiation_card_xp upgrade was giving xp to battle cards instead of negotiation cards

CARDS

• reduce cost of coward from 4 to 2
  • Fixed bug where FIGHT_ALLY and FIGHT_ALLY_WON could have non-int resolve amounts
  • Fixed incorrect targeting on pure_diplomacy

You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.