We have some new NPC stuff, and a new boss fight experiment to try out! See if you can defeat... the twins!
- Added death loot for the Oshnu Wranglers
- Added and hooked up new boon and bane for the Oshnu Wranglers
- Added a basic behaviour for the twin bosses
- Added a new experiment to test the twin bosses (including harvested decks)
- Added death loot for the poor merchant
- Set up behaviour for the Oshnu Wranglers
- Added a new event for Smith
- Fixed bug where side_smith_great_lumin_heist.lua repeated the follow up step infinitely
- Fixed incorrect adrenaline gain on lean_green_plus
- GASEOUS_HERD now shows the tooltip for INFLATED as well
- POWER_LOSS now triggers a turn later for NPCs so that they get to use the power before it is removed
- Temporary parasite cards will now hatch. Beware, lest the bog take you!
- Default parasite hatch functions now pull from ALL defined cards flagged PARASITE.
- Fixed incorrect target_count on twin_1_punch
- Fixed bug where destroying multiple auction item arguments in Sal's auction didn't remove/give multiple cards/grafts
- Tweaked the upgrades for gunlsinger
- Stonewall: nil-check delta on MODIFIER_CHANGED handler, which can be nil.
- mods can specify a dependency order by specifying load_before/load_after tables. Thanks RageLeague!
- Default parasite hatch functions are exposed via Content.HatchNegotiationParasite and Content.HatchBattleParasite.
- Localize mod_option spinner value klname strings.
- Making the progress widget on the New Game screen wider, to accommodate other languages
- Prevent Rook Day 3 Dead Drop crash by validating Flekfis' core argument before trying to add weaknesses.
- Prevent out-of-date save data from crashing when viewing Unknown Concoction
- Added missing title for Buleet
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.