There's not much of note to players today - most of what we worked on was either behind the scenes modding stuff or unreleased content for Smith. We'll start public mod testing soon, though.
- Plax data can be added from a mod. Textures, currently, must still be loaded from the core game.
- Attach mod ids to more pieces of content.
- CombatConditions now have their own CombatConditionDef for consistency.
- Simplify some crufty code around work positions. WORK_DATA is no longer Content, the tables exist already in the LocationDef.
- Start adding a mod_id parameter to Content for differentiating core game from mod content.
- Decks don't need a name, description or icon. rook_player_decks.lua is not a thing.
- Loc export permits exporting the core game, or enabled mods.
- hook up UI for rook's new bogger outfit
- Suppress Foolo after being bound and gagged so he doesn't hinder the negotiation.
Fix crash unlocking perks with the gamepad.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.