Here are today fixes and additions. The most interesting one is probably the brawl-specific grafts. They should make brawl a lot more exciting
Have a nice and grift-filled long weekend!
- Add new quest: side_travelling_salesgrifter
- Sal's Brawl now gives you an extra graft slot for the Brawl-specific grafts
- Fixed bug with reuse
- Handle the case where you've previously obtained a Deep Bog Secret during the bog event.
- Fixed description of Veteran's Wire
- Fixed crash caused by Twined Conquest
- Fixed targeting on Bonded Elixir
- Added brawl-specific grafts for Sal
- Added a way to hide grafts in the compendium to prevent clutter from Unique grafts
- Fix crash auto-focussing a choice option in gamepad mode.
- Don't nudge the bottom left button offscreen for the PeopleCompendium when viewing with streamer-mode right
- fragmenter_plus now applies 1 wound and 1 cripple instead of doubling wound
- Removed Enhanced Regeneration (pending rework)
- Fix crash getting the player state string when not playing a current act.
- Show argument damage in its feature description.
- Add Evade floater.
- Frontal Goad now only applies to your arguments, not bounties that may be incepted upon you.
- Clarify text on Crafty+.
- Update Fast Mode option description to exclude text, which is handled by Auto Skip.
- Update brawl_pick_sides to be way more nasty
- Automech Blaster uses a pre/post anim to avoid it from taking so long.
- Fix inconsistency in Build Rapport upgrade card text.
Lowered Rank is now 10% reduced max health for allies.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.