Today's biggest changes are to prestige. There are a couple more levels now, and the first one is a doozie. Based on the win/loss rates we're seeing in our metrics, p0 is currently pretty beatable by most players after a couple of attempts (it takes about 6 hours (-ish) per character). We'd like p1 to be a bigger step up in difficulty than it used to be (allies have less health is... not super interesting as the first unlock).
Anyway, here's the new list:
- There are now 13 Prestige levels, and some have been reordered
- Sal only gets starting bonus card picks on the first day for her side jobs (trying to push out "deck completion" a bit for her)
- Add new hesh zealot events to both stories
- The card info popup now shows the card's upgrades on the initial screen
- using Oolo's requisition on the auction actually works now (it gives you a random item)
- clean up the rules / explanations around drones quitting combat
- make the target avoid the giver in rise_worker_rally
- Party members should help you by default in negotiations, and not get overwritten with bystander rules.
- Minor tweaks to prestige boss damage.
- be more explicit when we don't let you provoke someone
- add a "wanted_alive" tag to foolo when you are trying to capture him
- Redesigned Bluster.
- Bartender negotiation support now gives 3 Influence instead of 1.
- Bandit Raiders now steal money with their raid attack.
- Remove the day scaling from species boons. Only scales with Prestige.
- Reworked Ergo to use Improvise for consistency
- Fixed incorrect cost on Pale Viciousness
- nil-check charges for Back of the Line, not all items have charges.
- Fixed inconsistencies between "arguments" and "targets" in negotiation descriptions
- Fixed inconsistencies between "remove" "destroy" and "dismiss" in negotiation.
- Fix text bubble position in negotiation
- chilled out drone idle so it's more easily clickable
Fixed Rugged Wiring and Lightning Rod
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.