We're working out the details of the Rook finale behind the scenes, and will probably be able to share it sometime next week. There are implications for the final fight that aren't hooked up yet, so stay tuned!
- Making Rook's charges in fights take up a whole row of condition icons, and placing the other conditions above them. This way it doesn't get too wide and go offscreen if he manages to get 5 or more conditions applied
- Fixing the bug where role icons on plax agents weren't animating by default, they just started after hover
- Added Arabic, German partial translations
- Marked is now tagged as a debuff
- Beast of the Bog now uses Temporary Power instead of handling the loss of power by itself
- Added death loot, boons and banes for Kalandra and Fellemo
- Fixed bug where Char wouldn't give actions if the target had burn but died to the attack
- Fix possible crash when dying during some encounters.
the Admiralty Clerk's "Crippling Strikes" now only gets triggered if the attack is not mitigated/evaded
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.