Our entire team is now working remotely! It took a couple of days to get everything set up properly, but it worked remarkably well.
This update adds a new side quest for sal and fixes various issues. We're mostly working on rook finale stuff behind the scenes right now, but you won't see that in experimental until after next week's update.
Have a good weekend. And please take care of yourselves out there!
- characters grunt at you when the "so and so hates you" screen shows up
- New quest for sal: side_competing_bids.lua (has placeholder dialog)
- Fix rare situation where Three Fingers won't make 2 people hate you.
- Fix LargeButton continuing to be interactable even when animating out. Specifically, the accept surrender button which can cause you to surrender multiple times.
- Reworked the "Frisk" and "Flash Badge" cards
- Fixed bug in experiment_rook_boss_bit.lua when repeating the quest
- Fix a bunch of typos
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.