It's been a hectic couple of days as we set the team up for working from home, so the releases have been a little less frequent. We're mostly squared away now, so we should be back on schedule.
This update adds a new boss for Rook to fight! Check them out at the end of day 2, or get in some practice first in the experiments section.
- Hooked up alternate boss for rook day 2
- Added experiment to test new rook day 2 boss
- Hide old experiments
- Fixed bug where Jake's "Double Edge" would give composure based on damage from some other sources (not just the jake)
- fixed missing nil check for target_deck in bog_sensitive
- Adding hero slide animations on boss fight previews
- Improving the parasite-card icon and adding parasite-card colors for the various colourblind modes
- Track duplicated cards. Card:HasUpgrades will always return false for any duplicated cards.
- Trade Secrets: Fix the list of Spark Barons who dislike you.
- Hilight Wide Prattle's base composure change.
- Crayote spit no longer affects slimed/cripple if evaded.
- Raider cleave no longer affects targets that evaded.
- Fix certain NPC titles showing as "Grifter Grifter".
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.