Here's a new batch of fixes and tweaks! Remember, this update is focusing on QOL issues and general polish, so if there's something that's standing between you and enjoying the game, please let us know!
- Fixed (a lot of) typos
- Baffled no longer ignores composure
- Remove associated resolved cards from the resolve_queue if the owner is deactivated.
- Fix multi-hit attacks targetting non-player targets if the attacker has Vendetta.
- fix progression blocker in one of the endings of baron_crime_scene.lua
- Added missing faction ID to Rook
- tune down the grawkit's damage a bit
- give you an option to abandon shel when whe fights a grawkit
- reduce the already-fighting grawkit's health a bit in the shel/grawkit event
- Added missing boons, banes and death loot for NPC Rook, Oolo, Nadan and Frizz
- Flash Powder now applies 2 (4) Scorched on the first attack each combat.
- Fix potential crash when helping Shel, but Shel dies in combat.
- Fixed crashes in "Bog Sensitive", "Inoculated", "Talisman"
- Bottom Edge no longer interferes with other damage modifying grafts (uses AddDamage instead of ModifyDamage)
- Cash out will not preserve its bonus if upgraded mid-negotiation.
Capitalize usages of Diplomacy and Hostile card types in card descriptions.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.