Here are a bunch of fixes! Some of these are going to be hotfixed into release as well.
- Fix Bounty Hunter tooltip not showing the damage range for the Wanted! modifier correctly.
- Prepare no longer triggers parasite cards that indicate 'when drawn'
- All Business: Composure is applied to a random argument if the opponent has no core argument.
- Clarify descriptive text for Enhanced Helmet.
- Parasite cards are their own type now
- Spotty now discards itself after being triggered. It has also been moved from Uncommon to Rare.
- Add self defense flag to fight to keep cores in baron_wild_pack_of_dogs.lua
- Use a better combat party in the ambush part of rise_ambush_a_baron.lua
- remove placeholder text in baron_crime_scene
- Display hovered/focused card in hard over other cards
- put rise cobblebot combat strength to 2, rather than 1
- remove some placeholder questions that we didn't end up using in rook_story_bogger_raid.lua
- add some variant dialog for beating flekfis/arint
- fixed some casting / textual issues in baron_crime_scene.lua
- Updated the meet Sal event to have an additional option.
- event_rook_meet_sal.lua drafts you 5 random battle and/or negotiation cards if you turn down the money.
- Use default melee and ranged anims if the fighter doesn't support the requested one (to support Rook being able to play Sal cards)
- Fix load crash if NO_SOUND is toggled on.
- Updating morale condition icon to show the right value
- Changed Crackler from CONSUME to max_charges
- Insulted argument now uses self.negotiator:GetModifierStacks("insulted") rather than self.stacks
- Shield Bash (Bogger Clobber) now only triggers while the fighter is active
- Crackler now properly displays its charges(1) on the card.
- Fixed bug where two separate Insulted arguments weren't being counted towards one total of stacks
- Fix crash when Twig is hatched while killing you simultaneously.
- Fix a possible crash when negotiating for ally help before the Flead Queen.
- Visual improvements to the health bar, morale, and condition widgets
- Fixed the description of Scanned to still be correct with multiple stacks
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.