As promised last week, today was a day of bug fixing! Also, we added a new burr type and two new cards. This should be the last of the content for this week's update (minus some presentation things), so we'll be in bug-fix mode for the next couple of days.
- Added two new parasite cards for Rook
- Added a new grout burr type that gives you loot if you manage to kill it
- Fix negotiation modifiers in handler_spree_prisoner_exchange, so that turning in the criminal actually changes the negotiation difficulty
- Change the luminari's dialog in tunnel rats when you meet them after finding the way to the bandits
- Add some post-fight dialog to recon in force
- Fixed bug where the order of DELTA_STAT events would get reversed in PrepareAttackEvents()
- remove the oppo limit in wounded animals
- tune the encounter limiter a bit, to allow for more lopsided fights as the game progresses
- Fix the alignment of the selected characters on the new-game-screen
- Fix the arrows not working on the relationship screen
- Fix the upcoming damage alignment in battle
- hide non-player-party animals on screens that aren't your home base
- Bandit Captain's attack is now marked as a debuff
- fixed bug where Focused Assault would get stuck in it's "active" state
- dont use dead helpers/hinders in negotiation
- Set faction for hesh boss, clear out null voice actor
- Fixed missing tooltip on Bough
- Hesh Boss debuff now has damage preview
- Hesh Boss no longer applies the debuff if you dodge the attack
- Fixed bug where posture text wasn't calculating defend properly
- Give day 5 completion bonus on the win screen for beating Kashio
- Decrease the size of the prestige icons
- Respect the locked flag when showing card details, so that you can't upgrade cards mid-fight and crash the game
- Overhauled intent icons with animation
- Mark caffy as indoors, so no burs can attack
- Remove admiralty "bulwark" because it doesn't do anything
- Don't let the taskmaster reduce panic thresh to zero.
- The Hesh Boss no longer gives you overcharge, instead her attacks can at most bring you up to fully charged
- Fixed a bunch of typos.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.