Here are some fixes for experimental. Some of these were already hotfixed into release, so this should put everyone into the same non-crashing state. New content for the next update will start coming soon (It's going to be gross!)
- Slight buff to baseline damage and defense of Hesh Boss
- Added prestige scaling to more of the Hesh Boss' attacks
- Slight behaviour and damage tuning on both Assassins
- Added prestige scaling to the Rentorian Boss
- Hesh Boss' first attack is now correctly marked as a debuff
- three_fingers_plus no longer adds additional hated people
- fix save game deletion in the game over screen
- Never show negative stacks. What even is that?!
- Kashio's clones now return to their position with slight delays to offset their idle anims
- New holo fx
- Limit the number of kashio holograms to the max team size, because having holograms in the reserve queue causes all kinds of problems
Fix for crash when holograms try to run away
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.