This is our "candidate build" for this week's update. We've fixed all of the major bugs that have cropped up in testing so far, and I think that the balance for the final fight is in a pretty good place. Expect some more minor fixes (and some fight audio stuff that's coming in hot) over the next two days, and then Sal's story will be complete!
- Move the auction to a better place on the map
- Fixed oolo and nadan clone fx lagging bug, added hologram spawning fx into taunts
- Added the Kashio boss slide animation
- Added art for "call oolo"
- Kashio's summoned robot will give up if she dies or surrenders
- Kashio now plays an anim when spawning her holograms
- add unique, alias tags to kashio to prevent multi-kashio bugs
- Fix double kill of heckler in rise_worker_rally
- agent:GetName() will return the shorttitle if there is no name, so that calling code can assume that name returns *something* (this is for nameless people who you end up having relationships with)
- Fix for doubled agents in crew portrait list when loading a game
- Fixed bug where killing a hologram (not just hitting it) caused a crash
- Fix trip through back room resetting the auction lots (they wouldn't match, and Kashio would get a bonus pick)
- Kashio Grenades do slightly less damage
- Kashio's automech is now 1 combat strength weaker
- Macro rasp incepts 2 bleed cards instead of 3
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.