Here are the day's fixes, hot off the keyboard. As always, your bug reports are appreciated. You may even recognize your bugs in the list!
- Update location screen day phase when we switch locations.
- Fix feud citizenry faction name so that it makes sense
- Fix check on bad_credit, so that it applies to all shops, not just card shops
- Move the negotiation panel down a bit, and don't rely on its changing BB for bounds.
- Fixed the sort by faction on the agents listing in the Compendium.
- Make the handler boss fights self-defense, so you don't get aggressive.
- Fix some confusing dialog when dealing with the healing spring
- Rise n Shine: Add buyers as negotiation targets, so that you can enlist aid from others (including Authorization)
- Private Security: Add guard and shopkeep as negotiation targets for the optional objectives, so that you can enlist aid from others (including Authorization)
- Debt Collection: Add quest giver as a negotiation target, so that you can enlist aid from others (including Authorization)
- Expire Evil Eye at the end of turn.
- Buster now only triggers for attack cards.
- Clear BATTLE overlay mode override before issuing the result handler, so that in the loot screen, navigating to your decks permits upgrades to take place.
TooltipFighter now takes a Widget.UnitFrame as the tooltip instead of a Fighter, so that it can replicate the order of conditions displayed.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.