Here's a quick little experimental update that adds some more prestige levels, and fixes some bugs!
- Added 4 new prestige levels
- Showing the last selected outfit for each character
- fixed bug where newgamescreen.lua would crash if you clicked a character after changing their outfit
- ShaderConstants that get reused now get the NameHash recalculated when they are recycled. This fixed a problem where sometimes images in text would show up while the text itself was alpha-faded out.
- Bandits should always have Short Fuse, as it is their core argument.
- Ceiled the progress on the MOTD progress bar so that it never goes to 0 pips while there's still time left
- Adding a mutators listing screen, showing the active mutators on the current run, and removing the current list from the top left
- Fixing the alignment of the grafts list on opening the compendium
- Fix for some icons disappearing (destroytexture was called too often, resulting in the icon being unloaded)
- Fixed bug where upgraded Erchin didn't have negotiation behaviours
- Fix max_health gains not being reflected in the DayOverScreen.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.