Thanks for all of your reports over the weekend. Here are some fixes that address the stuff that cropped up:
- Don't give a first impression to nonsentients.
- fix odd objective handling in side_debt_collection.
- Tuned down the base damage on HEAVY_LABORER and LABORER defs.
- Adjust convo priorities to make oppo not get stomped by non-important flavour text.
- Fixed bug where Quick Charger could only affect one card at any time.
- Move Prepare functions & propaganda card into data, as it is possible to negotiate with Rise in Sal's story.
- Don't show "high threat" boss difficulty UI in the team preview portrait, if the agent is on the player team.
- Fixed bug where Aplomb couldn't be targeted.
- Fix Fearless duplicating when it shouldn't.
- Fix support_negotiation upgrade when training pets; should rely on previous support_negotiation value instead of the ContentID (doesn't take into account eg. VROC_UPGRADED).
- Fix stacked setup removing incorrect amount of influence.
- Fix CardHolder:UpgradeCard card lookup.
- Fix receiving a legacy option if you abandon your game.
Fix potential infinite loop with DOUBLE_EDGE if there are no more modifiers left (Presumably core argument has been destroyed, and something triggered after the fact).
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.