This is a card balance patch. It also makes the graft shop a lot more reliable, and lets you drill out extra graft slots. Happy grifting!
- You can buy additional graft slots at the night market (100 shills, 15 hp).
- Plocka now always sells 6 grafts: 3 negotiations, 3 combats, all rarities.
- Graft prices reduced ( 200, 300, 500) -> ( 100, 200, 300).
- Boulder stance: Cost 1 -> Cost 2
- Burst: 2-5 damage -> 3-6 Damage
- Lacerate: 1 damage -> 2-4 damage
- Concentrate: 7xp -> 6xp
- Calling in All Favors: cost 2 -> cost 1, 2 vulnerability -> 3 vulnerability
- Caprice_plus: cost 1 -> cost 2 (only affects the upgrade that improvises 2 cards)
- Just the Facts: cost 2 - > cost 1 (replaced Pale upgrade with Boosted upgrade)
- Increase health restore option from extra quest rewards from 10 to 20.
- Increase extra money from quest rewards from 25 to 30.
- Plocka restocks on the first visit of every day, not every visit.
- Speed tonic will only choose cards that already cost greater than 0.
- Status cards that are flagged opponent, such as kickback, should show up as Status cards.
- unstable_augmentation crash fix
- Better check for consuming actions/money: use card owner. Fixes kickback/bad_deal not costing you money when you play them due to (recently) being flagged OPPONENT.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.