This is a small update to Experimental to fix some bugs. We also updated a lot of the low-level middleware libraries in our executable, but if all goes well you won't notice any difference there
- Flag Stinging Eyes to be a debuff and support its removal.
- Fix Action cost event handler priority on Stomp upgrades relative to acidic slime.
- Evasion decay now correctly happens at the beginning of the fighter's turn instead of the player's turn.
- Vulnerability now correctly only affects attacks that target you or your arguments.
- Clarify Red Tape description.
- Fix discrepancy with Hard Fact's description in and outside negotiation. Also raise its base composure to 2.
- Empathy costs 1 instead of 2.
- Fixed a bug where switching agents on the portrait would show a previous portrait along with the current one if one of them was an anim and the other was a pre-rendered agent portrait PNG.
- Fix Shel sometimes doing nothing in a combat round (nil-check target in CanPlayCard).
The next official update is about 3 weeks away. It will include all of the cumulative changes that we've made in experimental up to that point. We had a planning meeting this morning to figure out what new content to add - we want to make sure that it doesn't take too much time away from making the new character content, but also that it's a fun and interesting addition to the Sal experience. I think you'll like what we ended up picking - and if you watch closely you should start to see elements of it going live over the next two weeks in experimental.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.