We're busy working on the new character, but we're still fixing and tuning things in Experimental. Here's the latest:
Drusks should be a bit easier now:
- Drusk toxic fumes card replenishes, and does less damage.
- Reduce the max number of cards the drusks will insert into your deck.
- Improvements to the Compendium:
Fixed the sorting by agent title on the compendium.
- Show Death Loot in the compendium for agents who have it
- Added an option to hear an agent's voice in the compendium
- Toggled off unlock packs will stay toggled off when you restart a game with a legacy.
- Fix active_defense & psionic_feedback not applying their bonuses if they were added after the discards took place.
- Add missing feature desc to Exposed.
- Remove Replenish from grenades, and increase their efficacy slightly.
- Fix concentrate applying 0 cost to ALL cards drawn, not just the first or first two.
- Sparring/Bully only apply to battle cards, not conditions.
- brain_spur should choose a new random target. Execute on POST_RESOLVE so that its presentation doesn't overlap the played card.
- Wait on any modifier presentation before showing delta composure. (Fix build rapport not showing any composure when creating influence)
- Don't show condition floaters for hidden conditions. (eg. terrorize)
- Fix broken healing when applied to an ally whose health cap was raised via company_band.
- Add Expend to status_pinned card desc.
- Show (some) opinion changes in dialog option tooltips.
- Do not round prices to multiples of 5 in CardShop:CalculatePrice, otherwise the difference shows up as a bizarre discount/penalty. Round to 5 when restocking.
- bone_tired should cause resolve loss, not inflict damage, as per the description.
- Fix All Business applying to inserted cards. Should apply to drawn cards only.
- Fix Greedy description; the player loses the money, not "the opponent".
- Fix sparring/bully applying to grafts (the description states cards explicitly)
- Update hesh_outpost objective description to clarify that you don't just get one blessing, but a blessing and sparring as separate boons.
- Spined Feint now targets self only.
- Change the debt payment on side_repo_person to not scale on relationship. Fixes incorrect amount indicated on option, and fictionally it's not your debt so there's no reason to charge extra.
- Assign default card xp relative to card cost to fix a number of card xp values that were rather misaligned.
- Reverse order that shrieker and cludger are applied.
- Use actual max_resolve when entering a negotiation . This means you can restore past your current resolve within the negotiation (up to your natural max)
Fix text on NEGOTATION_GRAFT_SLOT_DETAILS referring to combat.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.