Here are fixes based on the feedback and reports we got this past weekend. The experimental updates will be primarily fixes until this week's stable release on Thursday.
- Remove hover_check on ArgumentContainer so that it doesn't interfere with graft tooltips.
- Rename intimidated social graft to Bully; we already have intimidated.
- Spawn agents on demand from the regional population if 3-fingers doesn't have enough candidates.
- 3-fingers shouldn't choose people that already hate you.
- Don't show expend anim from discard/draw piles if the battle is already over.
- Fix order that the inker widget removes itself from the FE and its dissolve update to prevent odd frozen backgrounds when running away from battle.
- Fix stuck card-choice panel when playing cynotrainer_plus2 on spare_blades (or any card that deals more card).
- Fix dead_draw crashing when resolving one of the drawn cards.
- Fix Consideration desc lacking Expend.
- Fix caprice filter so it doesn't include cards from other series, and doesn't include itself.
- Fix negotiated price shown in mercenary offer dialog to take into account opinion modifiers.
- Fix Animosity not reducing itself properly.
- Fix conditions marked as TARGET_TYPE.FRIENDLY_OR_SELF not applying to self if the target is an enemy.
- Frisk can be 0 cost in all decks for purposes of Swift Rebuttal.
- Weight the shroog much higher than the shrooglet so that ally AI will attack it more often.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.