Lots of tweaks today, and a couple of new grafts to play with. Has anyone faced the Drusk yet?
- Added three new common battle grafts.
- Added flavour text to sal's starting cards.
- Foreman support gives you an opening action instead of plain damage.
- Added lens flares to the Prestige screen.
- Adding custom icons/colours to each fight preview.
- Updated the card widget art to make the text more readable.
- Added erosion anim for expended cards.
- Negotiation tweaks to Airtight, Appeal to Reason, Build Rapport and Calling in All Favors
- Elucidate is "Duplicate argument at random", Focused Elucidate is a targetted argument.
- White lie is: Add a copy of this card to your discards. When drawn, incept Doubt 1.
- Doubt is straight-up X damage instead of 1-X, cause it was quite feeble.
- Fix for Discord displaying the wrong name (Loading... instead of Griftlands).
- Fixed this complaint: "PLEASE make this an option! Anyone with two monitors will greatly appreciate being able to click on other applications without the game minimising!"
- Fixed pale bounty hunter cost.
Trying out some tweaks to intimidate:
- It's non-expend, so that the mechanic is repeatable and doesn't just devolve into a normal negotiation after a few turns.
- It's autoplay, so that you can't ignore it and play normally.
- Intimidated stacks instead of being created anew, so that they don't fill up the argument circle.
- The bonus to hostility scales with stacks, so that you feel threatening, and because otherwise you are overwhelmed by the 10 resolve penalty.
- Intimidated is an Inception instead of an argument, for consistency and simplicity
Intimidated ticks down whenever you play a non-Hostile card. This replaces the damage penalty to Diplomacy cards.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.