This update adds a new boss, and some new cards! See if you can be the first to beat the mighty Drusk!
- Added a new boss - The Drusk! This is a random alt for the Shroog fight. Probably needs some balance work.
- Added three new combo cards: Reversal, Size Up and Specialty
- Bounty Hunter now costs 1 action, and the bounty argument has reduced resolve.
- Add back bleed damage to surrender/death preview.
- Fixed description on scorched_earth_plus2 to include the animosity.
- Fixed cases where hired party members would immediately leave you.
- Move prayer_of_hesh to EVENT.BEGIN_TURN, so that all modifiers have already run their BeginTurn handler and removed any composure. Fixes composure bestowed by prayer_of_hesh being immediately removed depending on order of modifier evaluation.
- Added animated skies to all outdoor plaxes
- Reworked Cynotrainer. Discard is no longer random and plus2 upgrade lets you choose the card to buff. Also supports multiple buffs and multiple cards.
- Ipso Facto no longer Expends. Upgrade option to Flexible Facto, which is cost 1 playable.
- Fix a couple of quest edge cases that would leave you with extra party members or leave you stuck.
The update is uploading as I post this. Make sure you check the rev number when go to play.
The Drusk shows up instead of the Shroog 50% of the time, so it might be a bit tricky to test it out. There is a fight tester built into the game if you boot it up with the --debug in the commandline parameters. It's not the most user-friendly thing in the world, but you're welcome to try it out!
Debug mode adds a bunch of options to the start menu, and you can access the command console by pressing ctrl+~
Debug mode is, of course, not officially supported, so expect bugs!
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.