Update 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One)
- Fixed the groomer and sewing machine burnt anims.
- Ridden Beefalo's costumes work properly if their main build changes now.
- Hitched Beefalo won't teleport to the owner.
- Traps can now be picked up properly while riding a Beefalo.
- Smoldering objects can now be smothered while riding a Beefalo.
- Domesticated Beefalo will no longer turn feral if their Beefalo Bell bond is broken.
- Fixed player badges from being missing in the server browser.
- Fixed the Redeem Codes text entry box from failing to accept certain codes.
- Fixed Wigfrid's Merrymaker hair clipping issue.
- Fixed a crash after playing the contest several times.
- Fixed a crash if there are more than 8 posts in a contest.
- Fixed a crash at the end of a contest if you pick a fight with contestants.
- Fixed a crash if the Beefalo got unhitched just as a player tried to groom it.
- Beefalo now wake up to follow their bonded player if they go too far away at night, like Chester and Glommer.
- Beefalo in heat cannot be hitched.
- Adding Settings option to disable Moving Head Icons.
- Fixed a bug causing stumps that decay to remove all the relevant items, instead of leaving one of each item behind.
- Fixed Bundling Wrap from losing skin information when entering and exiting Caves.
- Updating legacy Lunar and Valentine skins to Timeless rarity.
- Beefalo no longer duplicate during a rollback while a player is riding them.
- Beefalo no longer duplicate during a rollback if the Beefalo Bell is in a backpack.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Hitch a Beefalo while not bonded to a Beefalo.
- Fixed a crash on load if you had Amberosia in your inventory.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.