Don't Starve Together Patch 2.05 - 2/16/2021 (PlayStation 4)
- Fixed the groomer and sewing machine burnt anims.
- Ridden Beefalo's costumes work properly if their main build changes now.
- Hitched Beefalo won't teleport to the owner.
- Traps can now be picked up properly while riding a Beefalo.
- Smoldering objects can now be smothered while riding a Beefalo.
- Domesticated Beefalo will no longer turn feral if their Beefalo Bell bond is broken.
- Fixed player badges from being missing in the server browser.
- Fixed the Redeem Codes text entry box from failing to accept certain codes.
- Fixed Wigfrid's Merrymaker hair clipping issue.
- Fixed a crash after playing the contest several times.
- Fixed a crash if there are more than 8 posts in a contest.
- Fixed a crash at the end of a contest if you pick a fight with contestants.
- Fixed a crash if the Beefalo got unhitched just as a player tried to groom it.
- Beefalo now wake up to follow their bonded player if they go too far away at night, like Chester and Glommer.
- Beefalo in heat cannot be hitched.
- Adding Settings option to disable Moving Head Icons.
- Fixed a bug causing stumps that decay to remove all the relevant items, instead of leaving one of each item behind.
- Fixed Bundling Wrap from losing skin information when entering and exiting Caves.
- Updating legacy Lunar and Valentine skins to Timeless rarity.
- Beefalo no longer duplicate during a rollback while a player is riding them.
- Beefalo no longer duplicate during a rollback if the Beefalo Bell is in a backpack.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to Hitch a Beefalo while not bonded to a Beefalo.
- Fixed a crash on load if you had Amberosia in your inventory.
There is a Xbox One patch coming as well, but it is currently going through Microsoft's certification process. The update should be coming in the next day or two. Thanks for your patience. The Xbox One update 22.214.171.124 is live now.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.