Don't Starve Together Update 1.58 - 9/17/2019 (PlayStation 4)
- Fixed players being disconnected when trying to enter the caves on other servers.
- Weregoose can now walk on water. (Be warned that Woodie will drown immediately if he reverts to human form over water).
- Minor increase to Werebeaver’s digging and mining strength.
- Increased Weremoose’s damage reduction to 90%.
- All of Woodie’s were-forms can now last up to half a day.
- Increased the grace period between actions before Were-meter starts speeding up.
- Reduced food stat penalties for Woodie’s consumable Idols (now equivalent to eating a single Monster Meat).
- Further reduced sanity drain while in were-form.
- Fixed Woodie’s missing mullet when chopping.
- Woodie has a 50% higher chance to spawn Poison Birchnut Trees.
- Werebeaver no longer spawns Treeguards and Poison Birchnut Trees.
- Woodie can now view the Map while transformed.
- Fixed crash when Woodie transforms while mounted.
- Fixed bug with Jellybean buff multiplying whenever Woodie transforms.
- Fixed bug with Garlic Spiced food buff calculations in Weremoose form.
- Fixed bug where Woodie would still be forced to transform after sleeping through the entire night of full moon.
- Fixed various animation bugs with Woodie skins.
- Fixed animation bugs with Rustic Cabin skin for Pig Houses.
- Boat health will no longer be shown when pressing the right stick while on land.
- Kelp is now easier to place.
NOTE: The update is currently live on PS4 and is currently with Microsoft for certification, we hope to have it live on Xbox One as soon as it passes cert.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.