Don't Starve Together Patch 1.41 - 4/3/2019 (PlayStation 4)
The Wortox update is live, but without the most recent balance update. We're reviewing the issue right now and should have that back in there ASAP. But the game should be working now. You can see the changes that didn't make it in here (320265 and 320890): https://forums.kleientertainment.com/game-updates/dst/
Wortox the Soul Starved has hopped his way into the Constant to join our intrepid band of Survivors. He’s a fun, mischievous fellow with a big, kind heart… minus the fact that he eats souls for sustenance. Wortox catches the Souls of creatures that die around him.
Souls can be used for the following abilities:
- Wortox can eat delicious souls (then loses some sanity).
- Wortox teleports a short distance.
- Release Souls to heal nearby allies.
- Unfortunately for Wortox, his body craves Souls. Food is only ½ as sustaining.
- Wortox can be overloaded with Souls, causing him to drop them and lose sanity.
- Wortox is less afraid of monsters.
Wortox can be unlocked in the following ways:
- The Wortox Deluxe Chest is $10.99 USD and includes the Survivor, Minotaur and Uncorrupted skin sets.
- You can weave Wortox for 2700 spool.
The following bundles are now available on PlayStation 4:
- Wortox Deluxe Chest
- Voxola Warehouse Chest
- All Survivors Gladiator Chest
- Added the ability to enable/disable target locking to the settings menu.
- Winona’s speed crafting ability will now only cost hunger if she hasn’t crafted anything within the last minute. (Everytime she crafts, the timer is extended back to a minute).
- Reduced Winona’s crafting speed penalty when she is hungry.
- Winona’s Catapult no longer damages Maxwell’s Shadow Minions.
- Winona’s Spotlights will now prioritize having different targets from each other.
- Increased maximum range of Winona’s Spotlight.
- Koelefant burning to death will now drop Koalefant Trunk Steak instead of Ash.
- Deploying plants will no longer trigger range indicators on Winona’s structures.
- Fixed audio bug where Catapult sounds sometimes continued after they became burnt.
- Fixed bug with Night Light not consuming fuel properly.
- Fixed bug where Clay Hounds did not spawn from hunts when Year of the Varg event is enabled.
- Fixed layering bug where Winona’s Voxola Work Uniform was failing to hide skirts.
- Fixed bug where Winona’s Generator and G.E.M.erator stop behaving properly after being set on fire and then extinguished.
- Fixed bug causing Fire Staff not to light creatures on fire.
- Fixed bug where Heal action did not fail properly if the target has already died.
- Fixed bug where some assets may not be loaded properly when overriding the special event in world options.
- Fixed bug where Year of the Pig King minigame can sometimes cause Hound waves to stop indefinitely.
- Fixed bug where Werebeaver becomes invisible when smashed by a sign during the Pig King minigame.
- Fixed crash when inspecting old skeletons.
- Volt Goat herds no longer merge.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.