Don't Starve Together Patch 1.29 - 08/27/2018 (PlayStation 4)
- Start of The Gorge event.
- Added the ability to select the game's language in Options->Language.
- Fixed a crash in the main menu when pressing the circle button on Player 2's controller before Player 2 is signed in.
- Fixed a crash when the game fails to restore a backup of a player's damaged save data.
- Fixed being unable invite players to a game when there was only one opening on a server.
- Fixed an issue where Bearger spawned at the wrong time.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by haunting a crock pot while it is cooking jellybeans.
- Fixed a bug on clients where broken fences did not clear pathfinding.
- Fixed a bug causing baby beefalo to sometimes split from their herd when fully grown.
- Fixed a bug preventing herds from merging properly.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.