Don't Starve Together Patch 1.09 - 19/12/2016 (PlayStation 4)
- Added A New Reign (Parts 1 and 2) content
- Added Winter's Feast content
- Fixed a rare crash when launching a server
- Reduced the volume of the intro cinematic
* You do not need to generate a new world to enjoy the new content. It should be added to your existing worlds automatically.
- Woodie as beaver gnawing a newly planted Xmas tree causes crash.
- Players hammering a burnt Xmas tree causes crash.
PLEASE NOTE: You will lose your minimap after this update (Steam users had to deal with this as well). It's one time for each existing world and necessary for the improved mapping features (cartographer's desk, trade-able maps, etc)
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.