- Lunar Rifts will now try very hard to spawn outside of base areas.
Mushrooms added to world regrowth.
- World settings to come at a later time.
- Wagstaff’s face and goggles are now HD to match the body.
- Added a signature to the signed 10th year anniversary vignette.
- Wagstaff will no longer stick around after defeating the Celestial Champion if rifts are already open or if they are turned off through world settings.
- Fixed Mushrooms not saving their growth time correctly.
- Fixed Mushrooms being able to be picked up when they shouldn't.
- Fixed a crash with Terrorclaws trying to attach itself to a boat.
- Fixed a crash with Brightshade Vines being hit.
- Fixed herd members forming herds too quickly making multiple herds next to each other.
- Fixed a sound on the Brightshades when they entangle a plant.
- Added check cases for custom worldgen presets missing fields to stop a game crash on startup with certain mods.
- Fixed insanity sound effects playing over each other going in and out of lunacy areas.
- Punching bags will no longer have their damage indicators grow in size while idle.
- Burnt small trees will no longer have a small thin white line on it when zoomed out.
- Lunar tree saplings will no longer have a small white pixel floating off in the distance.
- Wurt’s will have the correct ghost skin.
- Wurt’s tail will have matching colouring.
- Wanda’s will have the clock hands move depending on age.
- Wanda’s will no longer have an invisible chin during her youth.
- Willow’s has had its lips colour adjusted.
- Willow’s hair has had a stray bit of art removed.
- Wormwood’s eyes will no longer have white speckles around it.
- Wormwood’s will have correct leaf colours when blooming.
- Wormwood’s will have the correct ghost skin.
- Wormwood’s will show the missing flow when pointing up when bloomed.
- Wormwood’s hands will be the same shade as the other leaves in the skin.
- Wickerbottom’s arms will no longer morph into her Lunar skin’s in certain poses.
- Wickerbottom’s body piece will show the correct rendering order for the torso.
- Nouveau Club Portrait’s selection icon will now show up.
- Wilson’s Barber big portrait will have the proper tint relative to other big portraits.
Notes for Modders
- Mods have been slowed down for polling to check for updates from the platform’s workshop when idle on a mods panel or server creation screen. If you are actively uploading a mod and want to see immediate results go out and in of the main menu to force another query.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.