- Deadly Brightshades and Tunneling Vines no longer hit walls.
- Changed Brightshade Shovel to Brightshade Shoevel (combination shovel/hoe tool).
Brightshade equipment set bonus changes (wearing both Armor and Helm):
- Brightshade melee weapons gain 10% base damage and +5 planar damage
- Brightshade Staff bounces 7 times (5 times without set bonus)
- Loading worlds where the Celestial Champion was killed already will start the Rift cycle without having to defeat the boss another time.
- Lunar Grazers no longer target players wearing equipment with Gestalt protection (Brightshade Armor/Helm or Enlightened Crown).
- The area around the Rift now triggers Enlightenment.
- Fixed plants in farm plots not being a target for Deadly Brightshades.
- Fixed a case where a Lunar Rift would not finish closing when they were off screen.
- Brightshade Vines will no longer go across small gaps of water.
- Bone Armor shield will deflect Planar damage as well.
- Lunar Rift will despawn properly if saved just after releasing a final wave.
- Added missing Beard Hair Rug recipe description.
- Fixed bug with Brightshade Staff incorrectly triggering character buffs for Wolfgang and Wigfrid.
Fixed planar creatures reducing more damage than intended.
- Deadly Brightshade health increased to account for this adjustment.
- Note that overall, it takes less hits to kill Deadly Brightshades now.
Missed from last patch notes:
- Updated the Seaworthy Scale skin and original Scale Fish-o-Matic to have more details.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.