- Emergency Exit skin merged into the Scrap Metal Boat skin. Players that own the Emergency Exit skin will have it removed from their inventory, and replaced with 1,350 Spools.
- The Lazy Forager will no longer pick up cursed items.
- Fixed Pigmen and Merms going invisible when frozen.
- Fixed Powder Monkey’s non stolen items showing in the stash.
- Fixed Cannonballs spawning in the world when loading them into Boat Cannons.
- Fixed Wurt’s tail from showing incorrectly in their Swashbuckler head skin.
- Fixed Wortox’s tail in his Sea-Frayed Pants.
- Removed duplicate crafting items from the Cawnival crafting recipes.
- Fixed moving around when the map and crafting menu both are open with a controller.
- Fixed a possible conflict with mods and becoming Wonkey.
- Fixed Rudder placement animation.
- Fixed an animation skip with characters tails.
- Fixed a rare worldgen issue creating 0% durability traps.
Fixed some crashes with the pirate stash.
- Debug print statements have been included to help track down more for the time being. Please report any crashes on the bug tracker with logs!
- Fixed a crash related to boat bumpers.
- Updated Wonkey UI art to display the new versions.
Notes For Modders
TileManager.AddTile’s turf_def now has 4 more parameters for finer control on turf creation for non-conformant assets. See prefabs/turfs.lua for its direct usage.
- bank_override : Forces inst.AnimState:SetBank(X).
- build_override : Forces inst.AnimState:SetBuild(X).
- animzip_override : Forces Asset ANIM to anim/X.zip.
- invicon_override : Forces Asset INV_IMAGE to turf_X.
- TileManager.AddTile’s turf_def now has 4 more parameters for finer control on turf creation for non-conformant assets. See prefabs/turfs.lua for its direct usage.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.